Here is a great Harley Quinn with her Hyena friends. Finding original cels of them together is very hard to do, so snap this pan image up for that Harley fan in your life! Has a studio seal, and comes with certificate.
"Mad Love" is the 11th episode of The New Batman Adventures. In the episode, Harley Quinn recaps of the day she first met Joker, and how she thinks Batman gets in the way of her love.
- This episode was adapted from a one-shot comic called "The Batman Adventures: Mad Love", which was written by Paul Dini and Bruce Timm. It had a very similar plotline, but the adaption cut out some parts for pacing the story and making sure it ran in the time alloted.
- The interviews of the Joker and Harley in Batman: Arkham Asylum were very similar to the ones in the comic and the episode.
- Joker claims that his "Death of a Hundred Smiles" plan couldn't work because he couldn't get the piranhas to smile. This contrasts to The Laughing Fish, when the Joker got numerous fish to be affected by his Joker toxin. It's assumed that the Joker toxin doesn't affect some kinds of fish.
- Before the Joker threw the grenade, he said "May the floss be with you", which is a parody of the phrase "May the force be with you" from the Star Wars films, which Joker's voice actor, Mark Hamill, starred in as Luke Skywalker.
- While Harley was flirting with Joker, she makes a reference to the Harley-Davidson motorcycle company, saying "Don't you want to rev up your Harley?"
Harley Quinn (Harleen Frances Quinzel) is a fictional supervillain and at times Antihero appearing in American comic bookspublished by DC Comics. The character was created by Paul Dini and Bruce Timm, and first appeared in Batman: The Animated Series in September 1992. She later appeared in DC Comics's Batman comic books, with the character's first comic book appearance in The Batman Adventures #12 (September 1993).
Harley Quinn is the frequent accomplice and lover of the Joker, whom she met while working as a psychologist at Gotham City's Arkham Asylum, where the Joker was a patient. Her name is a play on the name "Harlequin", a character which originated in the commedia dell'arte. The character has occasionally been depicted as an antihero, and she has teamed up with fellow villains Catwoman and Poison Ivy, the latter serving as Quinn's close friend, recurring ally, and romantic interest. Harley Quinn has also been depicted as a member of the Suicide Squad.
The character was originally voiced by Arleen Sorkin in various tie-ins to the DC animated universe. Since then, she has also been voiced by Hynden Walch and Tara Strong in either DC Animated Showcases or in various video games. In the Birds of Prey television series, she was portrayed by actress Mia Sara. The character made her live-action cinematic debut in the 2016 film Suicide Squad, portrayed by Margot Robbie.