For international artist Mimi Yoon, there is no concrete definition for art. To her it is simply that “art is.” Her work exudes sensual beauty and honesty. It subtly allures, demands attention, and is immediately unforgettable.
Mimi’s art has been showcased in galleries around the world including The Museum of Modern Art, Saitama, Saitama, Japan; The National Museum of Modern Art, Kyoto, Kyoto, Japan; Auguste; Clown Gallery, Melbourne, Australia; and Laguna Art Museum, Laguna Beach, CA. Companies like Coca Cola and McDonalds, have featured her work in their advertising campaigns.
With a BFA in graphic design from California State University Long Beach, she founded an art academy for youth where she has mentored students for 10 years. When not painting, Mimi can be found curating art shows and contributing to local charities, with the goal of using the arts to bring raw honest humanity into the realm of community.
• East Ninth Brewing Co., Prahran, Australia
• Sony Computer Entertainment America, LLC, Santa Monica, CA
• L. Crosky, co-owner of Thinkspace Gallery, Culver City, CA
• Beyond Eden, multi-gallery art show, Los Angeles Municipal Art Gallery at Barsdall Park, CA, 2012
• L’Exposition Kyoto; BI-SP 2008, The Museum of Kyoto, Kyoto, Japan, 2008
• 8th Ecology Earth Art 21, The Museum of Modern Art, Saitama, Japan, 2008
Read More about Mimi Yoon
Limited Edition Giclee on Canvas
To Tease the Bat Batman Limited Edition Giclee on Canvas by Mimi Yoon